Kilgour/Plum Grove Building
This building was originally two country schools located in Fairview and Oskaloosa townships, respectively. They were moved to Oskaloosa in the 1950's and then to Old Jefferson Town in 1975. It serves as the museum office and as a library and research center. Newly refurbished in 2000, the Jefferson County Historical and Genealogy Society offers materials for tracing one's roots through county newspapers, obituary, cemetery, marriage, and census records, and other local and family histories.