The Edmonds Church
Services for the United Brethren Church were first held in the Round Grove School area just north of McLouth, Kansas. In 1891, a proper church was built and christened as The Edmonds Chapel. This simple but elegant structure saw 80 years Wirth of baptisms, weddings, funerals and Sunday services before it was moved to Old Jefferson Town in 1970. Some of the items displayed in the chapel are from St. Pauls A.M.E. Church of Oskaloosa. The pump organ is uses periodically at services. The chapel can be booked for weddings, baptisms, etc. The building has been upgraded with modern heating and cooling.